Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Death Metal
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
FretDancer69
Here's a clip of Pablo Francisco doing jokes about Death Metal bands, enjoy tongue.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t53E-u0U5rI

Dont take it too seriously tho
VinceG
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

how do you spell ghaaaaaaaaaaaa
Toni Suominen
Hahha, that cracked me up so bad biggrin.gif laugh.gif Pablo is the best!
The Uncreator
I remember seeing this years ago, its hilarious.

I remember a great comedian named Mitch Hedberg made a joke about this.

"I used to be in a metal band, a death metal band. They either loved us, or though we were OK"

laugh.gif

The way he presented it though, was what made it funny.
Pablo Vazquez
LOL... So funny!!! laugh.gif
erik
Pablo is so incredibly funny! Love that clip. You should check out "ecstasy at night club" as well, it's hillarious biggrin.gif
FretDancer69
QUOTE (erik @ Feb 22 2008, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pablo is so incredibly funny! Love that clip. You should check out "ecstasy at night club" as well, it's hillarious biggrin.gif

Yeah, ive seen taht one, is hilarious biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Trond Vold
I love Pablo.. but never seen this before, Thanks for the link biggrin.gif
Smikey2006
some of it was okay.. i got lost when he started talking about hot topic.. and i dunno any girls who listen to death metal that talk like preps.. lol smile.gif
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Feb 24 2008, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some of it was okay.. i got lost when he started talking about hot topic.. and i dunno any girls who listen to death metal that talk like preps.. lol smile.gif

well, he is making fun of the employees that work at Hot Topic, which are always goths, dudes and girls with piercings all over their face and black stuff in their eyes.

But i agree with the death metal girl talking like preps, it doesent work, buti its funny as hell lmao. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Toni Suominen
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 20 2008, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember seeing this years ago, its hilarious.

I remember a great comedian named Mitch Hedberg made a joke about this.

"I used to be in a metal band, a death metal band. They either loved us, or though we were OK"

laugh.gif

The way he presented it though, was what made it funny.

I've seen that too, Mitch was a great comedian smile.gif
VinceG
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Feb 25 2008, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But i agree with the death metal girl talking like preps, it doesent work, buti its funny as hell lmao. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I heard from people in MA that metal is fairly popular in big European countries. Its not as look down upon as it is in South America and North America. Someone even mentioned that in school, the wide fans of black metal reached the "preppy side" of girls who wears pink shirts and girly girls that listen to Burzum. I find that really interesting.
FretDancer69
QUOTE (VinceG @ Feb 25 2008, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard from people in MA that metal is fairly popular in big European countries. Its not as look down upon as it is in South America and North America. Someone even mentioned that in school, the wide fans of black metal reached the "preppy side" of girls who wears pink shirts and girly girls that listen to Burzum. I find that really interesting.

lmao id love to see that!!! laugh.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
that's funny. laugh.gif
Trond Vold
QUOTE (VinceG @ Feb 26 2008, 05:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes.. metal is quite big in europe.
Bands like Satyricon and Dimmu Borgir enter the Top-20 whenever they release something new.. atleast here in their native country.

Not so sure about the preppy girly-girls listening to Burzum though smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.