Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Creep Colony
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Guitarman700
well, ill start by saying im NOT a black metal fan, but ive been to creep colony's myspace several times, and listened to the all the tracks many times and, this is coming from someone who just cannot stomach black metal, i absolutely love them. their really catchy, in a brutal tear-your-head-off kind of way. so i dub thee "best black metal band ive ever listened too" wink.gif
Edit: i want your albums. the cover of your debut reminds me of the cover of blackwater park.
Robin
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 25 2008, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, ill start by saying im NOT a black metal fan, but ive been to creep colony's myspace several times, and listened to the all the tracks many times and, this is coming from someone who just cannot stomach black metal, i absolutely love them. their really catchy, in a brutal tear-your-head-off kind of way. so i dub thee "best black metal band ive ever listened too" wink.gif
Edit: i want your albums. the cover of your debut reminds me of the cover of blackwater park.

LOL man, thanks alot hahahah. Well, we arent anything special, trust me, but thank you very much though.

If you want our latest demo you can downlaod it for free here http://www11.nrk.no/urort/user/default.aspx?id=23926

"Last ned" means "Download".... anyone feel free to download it. Theres also some of our old stuff on our website.

But really, we are really standard, but I appreciate your nice comments thank you.
Guitarman700
your blues influences really shine through in your playing, in my opinion.
The Uncreator
QUOTE (Robin @ Feb 25 2008, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, we arent anything special, trust me.

I beg to differ, i still listen to the demo you sent me awhile ago, (id type the name, but my keyboard is missing some of those letters laugh.gif )

And its truly a unique listen, I enjoy it a lot and some of my friends like it a lot too, I think "Religious Destruction" is just so damn cool! cool.gif
Robin
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 25 2008, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I beg to differ, i still listen to the demo you sent me awhile ago, (id type the name, but my keyboard is missing some of those letters laugh.gif )

And its truly a unique listen, I enjoy it a lot and some of my friends like it a lot too, I think "Religious Destruction" is just so damn cool! cool.gif

LOL thats awesome to hear!! thank you guys very much!! keep spreading our music to your friends etc.!! we really appreciate it! biggrin.gif wub.gif
steve25
I'll have a listen at some point as i haven't heard it yet. I like the album art and stuff though and the website looks good smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Haha I love it - groovy death metal!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif
SLASH91
Downloading now biggrin.gif
SLASH91
Only listened to one, but it sounds really cool so far smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.