Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My New Home !
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Juan M Valero
Juan M. Valero
yeah, as you now I'm living in Girona with my girlfriend, and last monday-thursday we moved to a new house !!!! yeah, I love this one !!!! Now I'm cleaning it and puting all the guitars and music books !!! laugh.giflaugh.gif I don't know if I have had space enought !!! XD
Well, just share my happiness with all of you, I try to upload some pics when I find my cam !!! smile.gif
DeepRoots
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Feb 27 2008, 07:47 AM) *
yeah, as you now I'm living in Girona with my girlfriend, and last monday-thursday we moved to a new house !!!! yeah, I love this one !!!! Now I'm cleaning it and puting all the guitars and music books !!! laugh.giflaugh.gif I don't know if I have had space enought !!! XD
Well, just share my happiness with all of you, I try to upload some pics when I find my cam !!! smile.gif

Sweet! Awesome news Juan...look forward to some pictures smile.gif

<make sure you steal enough space for guitars before she steals it first ohmy.gif wink.gif laugh.gif >
Juan M. Valero
XD Don't worry I have a room for myself !!!! biggrin.gif here is where I'm gonna record my lessons and where I'm gonna do my personal classes smile.gif
Marcus Lavendell
Congratulations Juan!! biggrin.gif
Looking forward to see those pics smile.gif
audiopaal
Awesome Juan, congratulations smile.gif
Looking forward to pictures smile.gif
visi0n
Woohoo, congratulations Juan biggrin.gif we want pics pics pics ..
OrganisedConfusion
Congratualtions Juan. smile.gif
SensE
Congrat ! I'm hoping I could get my new home soon too
Chris Evans
biggrin.gif thats great news, nothing like your own space smile.gif congrats
Toni Suominen
Congrats Juan, can't wait for those pictures! smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Sounds great,congrats Juan! smile.gif
botoxfox
Great news man, hope you'll like it there. smile.gif
tonymiro
Congrats Juan,
hope you and yours have many happy times there smile.gif .
Cheers,
Tony
Juan M. Valero
Ouch, where is my cam ???? hehehe, sorry, I spend all day buying some things XD... I try to upload pics in few hours, see U !!! wink.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Congrats Juan smile.gif
Hisham Al-Sanea
wish the best with new house ..congrat felow
Juan M. Valero

iainsteward
You have a beautiful home Juan, i wish you and your girlfriend many happy years in it. You also have a cool cat, I can just imagine him/her sitting next to you while you play, rocking along and bobbing his/her head!! hehe....tongue.gif

Also, when is the housewarming party......all of your GMC friends will have to organise travel, I hope you have enough beds for us all wink.gif

Iain!
Juan M. Valero
hahaha, I don't know if we have space enough for all GMC friends tongue.gif
I think I should upload more pics, I try to find again my cam smile.gif
Vinod Saranga
Congratz Mate biggrin.gif  

Nice Home smile.gif
Canis
Nice crib ^^ Congratulations =)
Maybe a month or three late, but better late then never, right? biggrin.gif
Juan M. Valero
haha, yeah, better late than never !! when I get my rack and toys here I will upload more pics smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.