Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Interrested In Writing Some Lyrics?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads > Lyrics
skipdaflip
I wrote 3 songs and like to put some lyrics over it.
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=13030

I'm busy studying hard on my guitar performance and got no time to sit down for a very good lyric. And I'm out of ideas at the moment for writing some lyrics to be honest.
It seems a lot of people walking around here have very good ideas, so my question about these songs are:

can someone write a good lyric on song1? (It has to be a Muse kind of lyric... I like some high notes just like Matt always use. Then I can try to record it and post it here again.. Or maybe you can sing it over the MP3 and post it if you like that. Then I've got an idea about how you liked your lyric in the song).

Song 2 has to be a Ballade

and song 6 is not finished yet... but perhaps you can make a lyric on that one, so I know how to end the song and put a solo into it.

Thnxz big time
audiopaal
Hey!

Good idea smile.gif
I'm sure there's quite a few people on here capable of writing good lyrics.

Hopefully you'll get some good suggestions smile.gif
skipdaflip
Thnxz adiopaal

Anyone can write a lyric on the songs and post them here. Then I can select the best lyric that fits the music and sing it into the song. (If you've got a terrific voice sing the lyric yourself into the song and post it under this thread).

biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
I think i got some ideas, ill post back here when i got them sorted out. wink.gif
skipdaflip
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Mar 13 2008, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think i got some ideas, ill post back here when i got them sorted out. wink.gif

Thnxz Uncreator... I'm curious!
Eat-Sleep-andJam
For Song 2- ?
Im purely a begginer at lyrics but im just spit-balling here.
I feel like a acoustic guitar playing the same riff would sound better.
And maybe slow down the tempo a little bit otherwise It feels a little rushed?

(Once the Guitar enters, so do the vocals in a mellow rapsy voice)
Verse 1: "This thunder never felt so strong as I lay on my back and watch the days growww long
These tears never felt so cold as I cryyy in the nightt and let my memories unfold.
That fire never burned so bright as I ran for my life from that vicious sight.

Thats all I have so far, Ill post more as it comes to me smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.