Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Lesson Idea
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Kosei Kubota (Classical Guitar)
Tuubsu
Hello Kosei!

Once again thanks for making the Gran vals, that I wished for. I would have another wish for you, if you don't mind. wink.gif

So, I was thinking about this exellent piece from Maurice Ravel, Bolero, I'm sure you've heard it since it's pretty famous. Very melodic and a little exotic sounding piece, that I think if you would do the the whole thing you would get atleast two lessons from it.

So, would you consider doing this? I'm sure many classical guitarists from gmc would love this piece! smile.gif
Kosei Kubota
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Mar 20 2008, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Kosei!

Once again thanks for making the Gran vals, that I wished for. I would have another wish for you, if you don't mind. wink.gif

So, I was thinking about this exellent piece from Maurice Ravel, Bolero, I'm sure you've heard it since it's pretty famous. Very melodic and a little exotic sounding piece, that I think if you would do the the whole thing you would get atleast two lessons from it.

So, would you consider doing this? I'm sure many classical guitarists from gmc would love this piece! smile.gif

Sorry for the late reply.
I was away for a while.

Thank you again for your idea of Nokia Tune. Everyone loved it!

Yes, I know Ravel's Bolero. It is a masterpiece for the orchestra.
I have not tried it on the guitar. I will give it a thought.

Kosei
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.