Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today Is The Day!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Pablo Vazquez
Hi guys!! In about one hour I will go to the River Plate Stadium to see Black Label Society, Korn and... OZZY!!!!!!
I'm so happy and impatient!! laugh.gif
See you!
Chris Evans
niceone! have a gr8 time, possible review of the gig? smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Have fun mate a tell us your thoughts after you come back smile.gif
mattacuk

Awsome, I hope you have a great time Pablo ! - You deserve it biggrin.gif
Pablo Vazquez
Hey!! Thanks!! I promise you talk about the show!!
Well... goodbye!! wink.gif
skennington
That should be an awesome show! Have fun man and stay away from the pit! laugh.gif
rokchik
Have a great time Pablo. And as I said to Gabriel and Luciana, we want all the dirty details tomorrow smile.gif laugh.gif

rok
Bondy
Have a great time
Muris Varajic
Have fun Pablo,it'll be rocking night I'm sure!!!! biggrin.gif
MickeM
Have a great time!! biggrin.gif
ZakkWylde
How was Zakk? wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Have a blast and tell us how it past. smile.gif
Trond Vold
Thats great!
Looking forward to the review smile.gif
Hisham Al-Sanea
wish you a nice rock night pablo..
audiopaal
Awesome, have fun smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
hahahaha, congratulations my friend !!! I wish you have a nice night wink.gif
Fran
Wow sounds like an awesome show, wish I could go too!!

Enjoy mate smile.gif
BIGD2
Like the other guys........Zack should be .......how do you say in Spanish.....uh.....kick ass. or..excuse my sorry Spanish...pa tear asno

Hope you have close up seats......enjoy and thanks for the great lessons....

BIGD
Nemanja Filipovic
so Pablo how was it man....smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Maybe he didn't come back yet.... Pablo? unsure.gif biggrin.gif
Pablo Vazquez
Hi guys!! I want say... the show was.... INCREDIBLE!!!!
Well, let me talk about it... When I arrived to the stadium I saw the first band, an argentinian band called CARAJO... they really rock men!!
Then... Zakk Wylde appeared with Black Label Society, and yes.... they kick my ass... What a band!!! They played for about 40 min. ...I wanted more sad.gif
Later another argentinian band, Rata Blanca... I don´t know if you know them.... They play neoclassical metal. I like it... but not at all. Whatever, they were OK!
Then Korn started to play and kick ass... and my ass was kicked one more time!!! It was the first time I see Korn in a show! They are incredible!!!
And then Ozzy and Zakk started to rock... they played new songs, old songs... I don´t remember all the songs but I can mention I don´t know, Mr. Crowley, Crazy Train, I don´t wanna stop, Paranoid, Iron Man, War Pigs, Bark at the Moon, I don´t want to change the world, Road to Nowhere, Mamma I´m coming home, Suicide solution, etc., etc., etc.
What a show!! I´m still impress and excited!!

...but, when I returned to home with three friends of mine, the car get a failure. So, we arrived too late... I only sleep one hour and went to work!!
But.... What of it??!!!! The show was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remember when I said that one friend and I meet Dream Theater in the airport??? Well, my friend meet Zakk Wylde and Jonathan Davis!!!!!

skennington
Man, sounded like a great show Pablo and to top it off, got to meet Wylde and Davis! cool.gif
Pablo Vazquez
Really Incredible!!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.