Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Robert Marcello And Enlightened Death
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Marcus Lavendell
Ayen
I've got two questions and for the sake of space I've decided to combine them into one thread.

So first off, I've come across some videos of Robert Marcello, a guitarist with a style similar to your own and I was wondering if you'd heard of him. If so, was he an influence on you at all?

Also, Enlightened Death sounds great! Your solo is nothing short of awesome, and I've been dying to learn it. However, my skills at learning by ear aren't exactly great. I was wondering if there will be a lesson for Enlightened Death, and if you can give any time frame as to when that may come out. No rush or anything, just curiosity.

Thanks for reading!
Marcus Lavendell
Hey Ayen,

I don't know much about Robert Marcello. A year ago I saw a vid at youtube with him promoting the Roland GR-20, that's all. But now that you mentioned him I did a search at google and found some more vids, and I think he's awesome! I understand he's from Sweden as well biggrin.gif is he related to Kee Marcello? huh.gif

Thanks for your comment on "Enlightened Death". I was kind of worried about that solo, because I'm pushing my speed limit quite a bit! laugh.gif If there's an interest about a lesson on that solo - I'd be happy to make one! smile.gif Can't say when it will be finished, but I hope I can start working on it this weekend smile.gif

-Marcus
Ayen
QUOTE (lavendell @ Apr 1 2008, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know much about Robert Marcello. A year ago I saw a vid at youtube with him promoting the Roland GR-20, that's all. But now that you mentioned him I did a search at google and found some more vids, and I think he's awesome! I understand he's from Sweden as well biggrin.gif is he related to Kee Marcello? huh.gif

Yeah, when I noticed he was from Sweden I immediately considered moving there. Me and a friend of mine discussed how you, Kris, and Marcello were all Swedish and happened to be awesome guitarists. I couldn't find anything on any possible relation to Kee Marcello, but that'd be great.

QUOTE (lavendell @ Apr 1 2008, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for your comment on "Enlightened Death". I was kind of worried about that solo, because I'm pushing my speed limit quite a bit! If there's an interest about a lesson on that solo - I'd be happy to make one! Can't say when it will be finished, but I hope I can start working on it this weekend

I'm definitely interested, hopefully others are too!
Pizzoaro
QUOTE (Ayen @ Apr 1 2008, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm definitely interested, hopefully others are too!

ยจ

Yeah!:D

Enlightned Death solo would be awesome:D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.