Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Five.bolt.main
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Old School Rocker
So this band Five.Bolt.Main, I've been listening to this one song of theirs for a while now Its Called "The Gift" I think its a killer song And i dont know alot about the band, and i wanna know whether its worth my money to grab one of their CD's. So if anyne knows anything about Five.Bolt.Main share your knowledge with me and others please.

Another song They do which is pretty damn good though im not much for screaming is "Pathetic"

Youtube Links

The Gift

Pathetic

Well...... as I was making these links I came across more of their songs on youtube that I've never seen before blink.gif so im gonna check those out but input from everyone is definately welcome.

Hope you guys like the band.
rokchik
Hey Old School,

I'm not familiar with this band at all but I really like the song "The Gift". First time I heard it. Thanks for sharing man and sorry I couldn't help ya out sad.gif

rok
Old School Rocker
QUOTE (rokchik @ Apr 15 2008, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Old School,

I'm not familiar with this band at all but I really like the song "The Gift". First time I heard it. Thanks for sharing man and sorry I couldn't help ya out sad.gif

rok

No worries im just glad you liked it. Happy I could share.

There's gotta be at least one GMC'er other than me whos a fan of this band
Nemanja Filipovic
great band man....thanks for sharing....
like the first song..smile.gif
Pablo Vazquez
QUOTE (Nemanja Filipovic @ Apr 15 2008, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
great band man....thanks for sharing....
like the first song..smile.gif

+1 wink.gif Thanks for sharing!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.