Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One And Only Solo?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
hifimannen
Hello Karl!

First off, let me say that this site is GREAT!!! I´ve just recently started to play the electric guitar after seven years of acoustic. Let me tell that from the start it was almost as learning to playt the guitar again(almost:)) I´m not that fond of practicing with a metronome, even though I do it at least 15minutes every day because it´s good for me, but I rather learn songs and melodies that will develop my technique. This site gives me just that satisfaction!!!

Anyway, let´s return to the topic...I´m as you can see not that a good guitarist yet that I can tell how this solo is played(Chesney Hawkes - One and only) but every since I heard that song when I was a kid I´ve just loved it!

So maybe you or some other teacher could do a lesson or maybe at least a tab for it???

Thank you in advance and thanks for a great site!!!

Sincerely/Joakim
Kristofer Dahl
Hello Jonathan tongue.gif

I hope we can - I am bouncing this to the main board so othe risntructors can answer as well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.