Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Review Of Gmc Lessons?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Kristofer Dahl
Col Roberts
Hi Kris,
First up, I love the GMC lessons. (Currently 76 bookmarked blink.gif ). I'm just wondering if there are styles for which there are no, or very few, lessons. I just read where a GMC-er requested a southern rock style lesson because he couldn't find any on the site. I've also requested a swamp rock style lesson from Ivan and a surf style from David, and haven't seen any older style rock or rockabilly lessons (maybe nobody else wants these styles unsure.gif ). Would it be worthwhile to poll GMC-ers to find out what lessons the site needs more of? (Perhaps if certain styles are found to be required our instructors could focus on those for a while.)
All GMC-ers can request specific lessons, but the lessons are then produced in a random fashion. Are the lessons being produced with a certain overall direction in mind? Or perhaps we have the right balance of lessons for the current group of GMC-ers. I certainly know I'll be busy for the rest of the year!!!

Cheers.

Kristofer Dahl
Hi Col -

Making a pol is an excellent idea and something we should have done long ago!

Does anybody want to create a poll for missing GMC topics?

My philosophy is that we should cover all topics there are, with as many different quality lessons as possible! biggrin.gif
Col Roberts
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 1 2008, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Col -

Making a pol is an excellent idea and something we should have done long ago!

Does anybody want to create a poll for missing GMC topics?

My philosophy is that we should cover all topics there are, with as many different quality lessons as possible! biggrin.gif

Is anyone interested in a poll for missing GMC lessons/topics?

audiopaal
I'm interrested in a poll, that way the instructors could see what's missing smile.gif

About some older style rock, I could probably help you with that as I got a song I'm re-recording in that style and could make a lesson on it if you want smile.gif

I'm not an Instructor though, but I could make it as a Student Instructor lesson..
Col Roberts
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Jun 2 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About some older style rock, I could probably help you with that as I got a song I'm re-recording in that style and could make a lesson on it if you want smile.gif

I'm not an Instructor though, but I could make it as a Student Instructor lesson..

Hey, that'd be great Audiopaal. I would very much like to see an older rock style lesson by you (I'm already learning the Chuck Berry style lesson that Jerry just released). Also, do you have a copy of the Final Countdown that you and Trond did ... without the, errr, unique vocals?

Cheers.

audiopaal
QUOTE (Col Roberts @ Jun 2 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, that'd be great Audiopaal. I would very much like to see an older rock style lesson by you (I'm already learning the Chuck Berry style lesson that Jerry just released). Also, do you have a copy of the Final Countdown that you and Trond did ... without the, errr, unique vocals?

Cheers.

Allright then, when I'm done recording it I'll make a leeson on it smile.gif
Might take a little while thoughm but I'll let you know smile.gif

Haha, what's wrong with my vocals??? tongue.gif
I'm kidding, send me your e-mail and I'll mail it to you smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.