Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It Ended In Tears.
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Iluha
Hey guys, please check out my latest Parctice Agenda/Blog entry here: http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...g&blogid=26

And let me know if there's more I can do to comfort her, thanks smile.gif
Canis
Even the best do mistakes =)
As you told her, time to practice is always gold. I'll be better next time. I guess the nerves didn't help either tongue.gif
Vinod Saranga
It's her first time
As canis said It'll be better next time smile.gif
Say her not to worry, she sang the notes perfectly
So only thing is to make more practise with the band next time smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Maybe the best thing will be not to talk much about it...Make her understand that you think its been cool for the first time and thats it..No need for reminders smile.gif
Jenkinson
It sounds like she didnt have enough time to prepare. Now she will have more time to prepare for the next show.
Vinod Saranga
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 23 2008, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe the best thing will be not to talk much about it...Make her understand that you think its been cool for the first time and thats it..No need for reminders smile.gif

Great idea  smile.gif
Pretend her that's Ok for a first time
Iluha
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 23 2008, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I think it's the best idea smile.gif
kaznie_NL
I don't think you can help her a lot. Just make sure you keep talking. New show, new chances!
blindwillie
Oh my god. I can feel her pain. I hope she can push through and leave it all behind.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.