Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uploading Gp Files In Practice Agendas.
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Tuubsu
Okay, so I just noticed, as I was writing an entry to my agenda, that you are not allowed to upload guitar pro files in the entrys. Is this supposed to be like this? and others do experience this too, right? huh.gif
skennington
Seems to me you should be able to upload as any other attachment. You will only be able to open it if you have GP. I have uploaded a few takes in my PA so I would think you can.
Tuubsu
I tried to upload and it said "upload failed, you are not allowed to upload this type of files" I thought it would be silly if you couldn't upload gp files.
Marcus Lavendell
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ May 26 2008, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried to upload and it said "upload failed, you are not allowed to upload this type of files" I thought it would be silly if you couldn't upload gp files.

I had the same problem with PODxt presets (.lt6 files), but then I just told Kris about it and he fixed it within a few minutes. And I'm sure he will in this case as well smile.gif
DeepRoots
I actually uploaded a .gp5 file to my practise agenda a few days ago
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ May 26 2008, 04:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, so I just noticed, as I was writing an entry to my agenda, that you are not allowed to upload guitar pro files in the entrys. Is this supposed to be like this? and others do experience this too, right? huh.gif

What is the exact name of the extension? gp5? or gp4? smile.gif
Tuubsu
this was actually .gp3
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ May 26 2008, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this was actually .gp3

So that's the reason then - I'm on it! smile.gif

edit - Tuubsu can you try again? I have changed the settings. smile.gif
Tuubsu
Yes, good! Now it works like a charm! Thank you Kris! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.