Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Should I Get
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
sigma7
sunday is my birthday and my parents are bringing down to guitar center to get some goodies. Ive always wanted to get a nice guitar pedal or something. What do you think I should get? smile.gif
Nick325
what type of music do you play?
sigma7
metal

also 80s rock
VinceG
Metal Muff is a great distortion. Really, play one and see how deep and tweakable it is. I use it for pretty much everything I do, thrash, death metal etc, and when you roll back the distortion to about a 9'o clock then you got a nice bluesy clean distortion.
Ivan Milenkovic
What do you already have from gear?
kaznie_NL
Happy B-day tomorow then! If you're new to any effect, a multi FX is great fun. If you are a bit more experienced with it, I can't help you biggrin.gif I'm not realy an effect expert myself tongue.gif
Marcus Siepen
If you need distortion, my two fave pedals are the Tube Screamer (Ibanez) and Marshalls Govner, a Cry Baby Wah is nice too in my opinion.
kaznie_NL
Happy birthday today!!
Hisham Al-Sanea
happy birthday sigma7.. if you dont have any pedal i think you need the 3 important pedals
Delay/chorus/distortion or over drive from boss.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.