Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Keen On Going Blues And Possibly Jazz - All The Way
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
MickeM
Last weekend my band performed in a blues club and Wow... that was something different.

The audience was interested, paying attention, applauding what you did. Not what I was used to from playing before drunk ppl who were more interested in beer than the music.

We came there with a rockier set, lots of Cream and some old ZZ. We bluesed it up a tad so we'd fit in and we had a ball.

This is the audience I'd like to meet in the future! I will go study some classic blues licks and I feel that this is the way I want to go. A great kick to perform before a hard judging but polite audience.

Blues baby!!!! cool.gif
OrganisedConfusion
I love going down the blues and jazz clubs and enjoying the music. We always enjoy playing at the blues venues also. Very good audience that appreciate music and beer biggrin.gif
rokchik
Awesome MickeM. It's hard to beat a good Jazz or Blues bar, it's such a great atmosphere smile.gif I'm glad you had a wonderful experience.

rok
Muris Varajic
Blues is usually the most pleasant genre to general audience,
keep it up MickeM! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Blues bar and beer....Nice people always! Good atmosphere! smile.gif
Fran
Did someone say beer? wink.gif

I wish there were blues clubs where I live!!, I'd actually leave my apartment and live in them smile.gif

Ivan Milenkovic
Whereever there is good people and beer - there is blues too wink.gif
blindwillie
That's the road all old rockers go. We all turn to blues or jazz.
Welcome to my street *points at blues* biggrin.gif
Nemanja Filipovic
blues is some thing that suits to almost every ear.smile.gif
Great music.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.