Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pm?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Marcus Lavendell
Pizzoaro
Hey marcus...

I just wonder... Why dont u answer ur PMs?...

I got a PM that i sent 6th of may on the message-tracker...

Just wondering...

-Lars
Andrew Cockburn
Hi Pizzoaro,

Our instructors are very busy and often don't have time to get to their PMs for a while - give Marcus a break and let him respond in his own time please!
Pizzoaro
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 9 2008, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Pizzoaro,

Our instructors are very busy and often don't have time to get to their PMs for a while - give Marcus a break and let him respond in his own time please!

Yeah! Of course!! just that this was a little important...

But of course of course!!

i dont mean to bother u...

But well ok...

Im sorry for rustling on u marcus... But u reall are my idol tongue.gif

Just to come up with an excusion tongue.gif

Marcus Lavendell
Hi Lars! smile.gif

Thing is that I sometimes get lots of PM's and e-mails, and most of them does not contain questions that I can answer with a short simple "yes" or "no", so it usually takes a lot of time to give good answers. So I give first priority to questions in the forum, which all the members can benefit from. However, it definitely shouldn't take a month to answer a PM. I'm really sorry about that, but I must have missed that PM from you sad.gif

I'll see if I can find that PM, and I'll do my best to better myself from now on! smile.gif

-Marcus
Pizzoaro
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ Jun 10 2008, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Lars! smile.gif

Thing is that I sometimes get lots of PM's and e-mails, and most of them does not contain questions that I can answer with a short simple "yes" or "no", so it usually takes a lot of time to give good answers. So I give first priority to questions in the forum, which all the members can benefit from. However, it definitely shouldn't take a month to answer a PM. I'm really sorry about that, but I must have missed that PM from you sad.gif

I'll see if I can find that PM, and I'll do my best to better myself from now on! smile.gif

-Marcus

hey,

Sorry if i were annoying u, but u are my favourite guitarist marcus tongue.gif tongue.gif

Thanks a lot! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

-Lars
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.