Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neoclassical Etude #2
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Marcus Lavendell
axelsson
Hi Marcus, I was just wondering if you're working on a new Neoclassical etude and if so when it will be done:) Because I loved number one and I hope you'll make more of them biggrin.gif
Marcus Lavendell
Hi axelsson,
Thanks! I'm glad you liked #1 smile.gif Yes, I'm working on #2 but I must be 100% happy with it before I upload it here. And there are few things I need to adjust until then... so bare with me! biggrin.gif
axelsson
okay sounds great biggrin.gif I've been working on #1 for three days now and will upload my take in a few days, most likely in 120 bpm smile.gif Maybe 140
fkalich
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ Jun 29 2008, 05:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi axelsson,
Thanks! I'm glad you liked #1 smile.gif Yes, I'm working on #2 but I must be 100% happy with it before I upload it here. And there are few things I need to adjust until then... so bare with me! biggrin.gif

Take your time Marcus, you lessons are are if not masterpieces relatively speaking, certainly reasonable facsimiles, worth waiting for till you get it right.
Nick325
Yay biggrin.gif
Tsarpf
Good good, I've been practicing the number one quite alot , soon hopefully the #2 too smile.gif
Marcus Lavendell
Thanks a lot guys!

@ axelsson:
Looking forward to hear your take! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.