Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ill
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Kristofer Dahl
Kristofer Dahl
A little info: Eating ice-cream summertime can be dangerous.

I am almost 100 % sure that a bad ice-cream is the reason I was knocked out during the whole yesterday (saturday).

Even today my stomach will not accept anything but tea and white bread... sad.gif But at least I am able to use a computer now!
Mackietao
that sucks man... I´ve had a cold for 3 weeks now.. My ears are hurting and my throat. But it has not been so bad I had to skip work. But it sure sucks being sick in summertime. No running for a month :S

krya på dig
wrk
ouch ... sorry to hear that, i hope you will be better very soon !!

(I fact i expected something is wrong .. you didn't wrote the first comment on the new lessons)
MickeM
Ouch! Get better soon. Mjukglass (soft ice?) is dangerous.
tonymiro
Hope you're feeling better now Kris.

A common problem is ice put in drinks - too often the people in bars and cafes don't wash their hands and then pick the ice out of the bucket for a drink and contaminate everything else in there ohmy.gif . You then puts some in your own drink and hey presto - stomach bug. Ice cream is usually when they don't clean the ice cream scoop properly - you see it a lot, they use the same scoop for different flavors and never wash it...
Andrew Cockburn
Hope you feel better soon Kris wacko.gif
Muris Varajic
Ohh,that's bad,fingers crossed for quick recovery Kris! smile.gif
Tolek
But at least I am able to use a computer now!

I hope you´ll be able to use a guitar and a camera soon! biggrin.gif
Anyway, get well soon!
Kristofer Dahl
Thanks guys! smile.gif I am feeling better already...

It'll be a while before I practice vocals again...however my roaring should be better than ever after this Saturday's intense practicing! laugh.gif
Siggum
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 6 2008, 07:18 PM) *

It'll be a while before I practice vocals again...however my roaring should be better than ever after this Saturday's intense practicing! laugh.gif

Great biggrin.gif didnt know icecreams could be so dangerous unsure.gif smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
that sounds bad! It's great to hear that you are better now!
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 6 2008, 06:18 PM) *
however my roaring should be better than ever after this Saturday's intense practicing! laugh.gif

eewww laugh.gif laugh.gif glad your feeling better smile.gif
jacmoe
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 6 2008, 07:18 PM) *

Great news!

You must be in the right mood for a Death Metal lesson! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.