Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Completed : Funky Collab - Uploads Only!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Collaborations
David Wallimann
Use this thread to upload your leads for the Funky collab.

Remember, keep this thread for uploads only! Thanks!
skennington
Guess I'll be the first David. Really enjoyed this one as well. Got a little sloppy but oh well, that's what these collabs are for, to help us improve right? Love doing them and thanks again! smile.gif
Iluha
QUOTE (skennington @ Jul 14 2008, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guess I'll be the first David. Really enjoyed this one as well. Got a little sloppy but oh well, that's what these collabs are for, to help us improve right? Love doing them and thanks again! smile.gif

I think you messed something up.. is the double playing on purpose?
skennington
QUOTE (Iluha @ Jul 14 2008, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you messed something up.. is the double playing on purpose?

Yes, on purpose. One track with alot of Pre-Reverb tongue.gif Thought it souded kinda cool ATM.
OrganisedConfusion
Here is my poor attempt
Tjchep
Well, here it is.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

tj
Chris Evans
Heres ya go with my effort

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Storm Linnebjerg
Gonna do my take one of the following days, along with some other things I have in mind.

Unfortunately, my computer has been infected with spyware, and I'm also being attacked by some trojan horses as well as other minor bugs. They are all gone now, however, my computer is still running slower than ever, screaming for me to re-install everything.
Siggum
QUOTE (Smells @ Jul 15 2008, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice take man!

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 15 2008, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gonna do my take one of the following days, along with some other things I have in mind.

Unfortunately, my computer has been infected with spyware, and I'm also being attacked by some trojan horses as well as other minor bugs. They are all gone now, however, my computer is still running slower than ever, screaming for me to re-install everything.

That sucks, i had a similar thing not too long ago, had to change bank accounts and everything, its sorted now though, good luck.
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (Siggum @ Jul 15 2008, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That sucks, i had a similar thing not too long ago, had to change bank accounts and everything, its sorted now though, good luck.

Just did the same on my dad's computer. But that was loooong overdue. First re-install in 4-5 years.

Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and do it now, so I'll be able to do my takes on everything I have planned tomorrow or thursday.
Vasilis
Well in my solo i preferred to start with e pentatonic and mix it up with some dorian, at the end i liked the idea of making a small run in Wholetone scale
hope you like it

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Storm Linnebjerg
Got a little delayed. Not really satisfied with it, but I geuss it'll have to do for now. I had some troubles getting the sound right. It was loud when I recorded it, and through my speakers while recording, but when I pressed play afterwards it was very low in volume, so I had to boost it a bit, which probably didn't do any good for the quality.

And it's as far from being funky as it could be.

Sorry! :/
fatb0t
Hey David -

Love this backing track man!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Here's my take- PICK IT APART MAN! I need advice brother!

Thanks,

Jon

PS. Vasilis amazing take dude
David Wallimann
Great job everyone!
Keep them coming!
Deadline is coming up fast... :-)
rockztar
well i havend playing must in 10 days now..... ok i havent been playing at all because of vacation and illness, but..... this is me first collabaration so want to be in it anyway, so here is my damn ugly shot

Promise not to laugh dry.gif

EDIT: oh by the way, David you got so pretty eyes BLINK BLINK rolleyes.gif
David Wallimann
QUOTE (rockztar @ Jul 24 2008, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i havend playing must in 10 days now..... ok i havent been playing at all because of vacation and illness, but..... this is me first collabaration so want to be in it anyway, so here is my damn ugly shot

Promise not to laugh dry.gif

EDIT: oh by the way, David you got so pretty eyes BLINK BLINK rolleyes.gif

Hmmm.. Thanks dude. Hehe..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.