Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sabaton Live In Piteå
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Concert Reviews
superize
Yesterday i went and saw Sabaton Live on Piteå Dansar Och Ler and man what a good show it as.

I arriwed at the scene abou 45 min before the show started and there were only a few people ther by then so i got a seat in the front line. We stood ther and watched as they but the scene togheter and when they did sound check and everything. When the clock was nearing 12 more and more people showed up and it was pretty narrow.

When the show started everything just exploded. The song they started out with was Ghost Division and it is one of the best song on their new album in my opinion.

Click to view attachment

They did a great mix with old songs and new songs. And the singer is really good at getting the audience engaged. We were jumping, Clapping and singing along with the songs.

As for the sound i think that the Base sound was to high and Guitar and Vocals to low because someimes you could only here the base.

Otherwise the show kicked ass and te bst part was when they played Primo Victoria and everyone in the crowd was jumping and singing throgh the chouros........ It was mighty.

I dont remember the entire setlist but here are some of the songs they did

Ghost Division
Reign Of Terror
Into The Fire
Metal Machine
Primo Victoria
Rise Of Evil
Attero Dominatus
In The Name Of God
Light In The Black
40:1
Cliffs Of Gallapoli
Panzar Battalion

Here are som more pics

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

And here is a vieo i recorded

Click to view attachment
Ivan Milenkovic
Great review, and the video is a + too. Thanks for sharing, interesting gig smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.