Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe Satriani, In A Band! With Other People
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Kevin98497
and....paste!

Former Van Halen members Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony have teamed with guitarist Joe Satriani and Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith to form Chickenfoot.

Hagar has revealed that the super-combo has already written 8 or 9 songs and has described the band as sounding like Led Zeppelin.

The band plans to record in September and will release an album before the end of this year.

so now, everyone go buy this album when it comes out so they make loads of other ones smile.gif

SWEET! smile.gif
Lian Gerbino
cool news man! cant wait for that! biggrin.gif
kyldeee
Cool biggrin.gif
Matt23
Can't wait. smile.gif
kaznie_NL
That sounds cool biggrin.gif

That sounds cool biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Awesome band! Satriani in a band is something that I have always waited for. I'll buy this album.

Iluha
Jessus, Satriani in a band ohmy.gif

I mean, he even turned down Deep purple.. but Satriani is a guy I will follow blindley smile.gif
Kevin98497
im glad everyones glad biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

HELL YEAH!
JVM
Sounds like an awesome combo. I'm not a huge fan of sammy, but chad is an excellent drummer and mike is a good bassist.

And obviously Satch is an awesome player tongue.gif
Muris Varajic
Nice line-up,looking forward to the album! smile.gif
kjutte
QUOTE (kevin-riff-after-riff @ Jul 30 2008, 01:23 PM) *
and....paste!

Former Van Halen members Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony have teamed with guitarist Joe Satriani and Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith to form Chickenfoot.

Hagar has revealed that the super-combo has already written 8 or 9 songs and has described the band as sounding like Led Zeppelin.

The band plans to record in September and will release an album before the end of this year.

so now, everyone go buy this album when it comes out so they make loads of other ones smile.gif

SWEET! smile.gif

I don't like Zeppelin alot, so I hope that's just one side of it.
Satriani's versatile, so I hope the album will be too. smile.gif
Jeff
Cool! smile.gif Chad Smith is awesome.

JVM
QUOTE (kjutte @ Jul 30 2008, 10:18 AM) *
I don't like Zeppelin alot, so I hope that's just one side of it.
Satriani's versatile, so I hope the album will be too. smile.gif

I wouldn't worry (though I can't see how you don't like zeppelin tongue.gif) collectively thats a very versatile band.
audiopaal
Ohboyohoyohboy biggrin.gif

This will be so cool (I hope!) biggrin.gif
Pablo Vazquez
WOW!! It's hard to believe it!! ohmy.gif
Sounds really cool! I can't wait to buy the album!!!
SEANCD2005
Thats sounds cool, cant wait to hear there stuff
Smikey2006
lol this sounds cool, can't wait to hear what satch has to offer on a non solo basis + red hot chili peppers and some of van halan! sounds like a pritty killer album!
chast
Sounds cool smile.gif
Can't wait to hear that band, I'm curious how they will sound like together smile.gif
Gus
Can´t wait for that. Led is one of my favorite bands, and also Joe Satriani is one of my favorite guitar idols.
Enucleation
Not a fan of Van Halen but other than that, seems kinda cool.
JeroenKole
hmm, I should keep track on this.

looks very promising smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.