Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't Post Feedback
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Muris Varajic > Techniques (Muris)
FrankW
Muris, on your advanced lydian phrasing lesson, I can't post a comment. When I click on feedback, it keeps giving me the login message even though I'm logged in. No big deal, but I thought you would want to know.
I watched the video a few more times because it sounded great as I've already said. You really are good, man...very inspiring and frustrating at the same time. I think I'm going to take up the kazoo...
Caelumamittendum
A random thought here, as I just noticed your joining date. Are you still a member of GMC? I remember buying a membership for 3 months. If that's your case I think it may just have expired. Of course that is just a geuss.
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 31 2008, 03:48 AM) *
A random thought here, as I just noticed your joining date. Are you still a member of GMC? I remember buying a membership for 3 months. If that's your case I think it may just have expired. Of course that is just a geuss.

Oh yeah,perhaps your membership has expired
tho you have access to the forum all the time? huh.gif
Caelumamittendum
Membership on the forum doesn't expire when your membership to the lessons does smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.