Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Green Tea After Singing?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Nemanja Filipovic (Singing Instructor)
Lithuanian
So I recently was inspired by you and Luciana and I started practising singing. Im not on a high level yet, Im not even in the mid level (still practising the 1st Warming Up lesson by Luciana).

I wanted to ask you this: whenever I stop singing, I like to drink a cup of green tea with honey. Is that OK for my vocal cords?

Thanks in advance! wink.gif
Nemanja Filipovic
QUOTE (Lithuanian @ Aug 20 2008, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I recently was inspired by you and Luciana and I started practising singing. Im not on a high level yet, Im not even in the mid level (still practising the 1st Warming Up lesson by Luciana).

I wanted to ask you this: whenever I stop singing, I like to drink a cup of green tea with honey. Is that OK for my vocal cords?

Thanks in advance! wink.gif

Actually honey is the best thing for your voice.I take a little spoon of honey every morning(I even do not like honey that much smile.gif ).So yeah it is good thing,drinking tea with honey.smile.gif
Oxac
The warmth from the tea also enhances blood circulation which is good biggrin.gif Yeh, it's a good habit.
Lithuanian
Thank you for the anwsers smile.gif
Kuba Szafran
That'll be definately good for your vocal cords. However when you'll switch to rock'n'roll stuff, replace green tea with a bottle of whiskey smile.gif!
The Uncreator
I heard snorting salt water helps your vocals, This seemed a bit weird to me, But I have only been practicing vocals for about a year, So ya never know.
The Uncreator
I heard snorting salt water helps your vocals, This seemed a bit weird to me, But I have only been practicing vocals for about a year, So ya never know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.