Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tip Of The Day #25
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Instructors Corner
Bogdan Radovic
"Carry two new spare sets of strings, if you can , in your guitar case all the time. "
Nemanja Filipovic
Great tip Ivan,best way is to haw a spear guitar so you can continue with a song,and if you haw some body to replace the broken string while you play on your main guitar.And then just make a switch one more time.
Vinod Saranga
Excellent tip Ivan.
If you are unable to have two full sets atleast carry two sets of high Estring and B string.
Those are the most vulnerable to break.
Marcus Siepen
Definitely a very important tip, nothing is as annoying as broken strings.
Danilo Capezzuto
Smart tip Ivan! I just have bought 24 set of strings from elderly.com (they have nice prices) so now I can have with me all the strings I need! I agrre with you Marcus...this is why I love fixed bridge biggrin.gif
Juan M. Valero
I try to carry more if possible !!!! laugh.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
I think this advice is vital! biggrin.gif
Pedja Simovic
Good advice!
I don't remember last time I broke my E and A string but for some strange reason besides E and B string on numerous occasions my G and D strings snapped biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.