Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juat Came Back From Festivals
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Nemanja Filipovic (Singing Instructor)
Nemanja Filipovic
Hi guys I just came back from two festivals,and it was some thing new for me,because this was thew first competition that I haw like a solo artist.
I am very pleased with the results I accomplish on bout of them.First and priceless are connections with very important people in this business,witch makes it a bit easy when you are looking for sponsors in the future,second,in bout festivals I entered the finals.In first one I did win an award(best male interpretation ),and on the second I was somewhere in the middle.
SO I am happy for what I learn there,and for shore will help trough out my carrier.smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
WOW Nemanja that is awesome! laugh.gif Congratulations - I have been a fan of your writing skills and singing for quite a while! biggrin.gif

Can you tell us a little more about the "best male interpretation " award?
Vinod Saranga
Congratz Nemanja for your achievements smile.gif
Matt23
Well done Nemanja. smile.gif
SonofDestiny
Congrats smile.gif You deserve it.
Kuba Szafran
Gratz, well deserved.
Emir Hot
cool man, well done
blindwillie
Congratulations!
Siggum
Grats Nemanja, well done man smile.gif
Nemanja Filipovic
Thanks guys.smile.gif
@ Kris
Yeah,it comes bassicly to who is the best singer(male) on the competition,the actual award(prise)is only a golden statoo of sunflower(witch is the name of the festival).But more important are the personal connections with different producers and important people in the business.
So I am pretty happy with it.smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (Nemanja Filipovic @ Aug 31 2008, 02:24 PM) *
Thanks guys.smile.gif
@ Kris
Yeah,it comes bassicly to who is the best singer(male) on the competition,the actual award(prise)is only a golden statoo of sunflower(witch is the name of the festival).But more important are the personal connections with different producers and important people in the business.
So I am pretty happy with it.smile.gif

Well that's a great price to get (best male singer) !! Congrats Nemanja !!
Nemanja Filipovic
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 14 2008, 05:52 PM) *
Well that's a great price to get (best male singer) !! Congrats Nemanja !!

Thanks my friend.smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.