Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blue Note In A
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Muris Varajic > Practicing (Muris)
Xose Pineda
Hi Muris, I'm really enjoying this lesson... but it seems to fast for me on some riffs, and the slower BT are too slow, I lost the rithm feel...

Can I ask for one BT at 75 BPM? Whould be great!

Also, have to say thanks for including the reference chords in the GP file... not all the instructors used to do this and I found it very usable.

Thanks a lot Mr. Varajic!

Muris Varajic
Luckily I have this lesson folder on my HD
so it won't be hard at all,it's coming soon. smile.gif
Xose Pineda
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Sep 7 2008, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Luckily I have this lesson folder on my HD
so it won't be hard at all,it's coming soon. smile.gif

Yeah! Of course I request, 'cause I think it's only rendering it again at the new BPM rate... if not I'll keep trying qith the 66 bpm one... but this lesson it's so rithm related that playing it so slow it's even more difficult.

My main reason for the request it's the A minor pentatonic run... I aspire to get the rithm feeling, but 87 it's too fast for me at the moment and 66 it's too slow for this track.

Btw, my girlfriend loves this tune! (Me too, of course)

smile.gif

Thanks a lot Muris. smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Here it is, 75 bpm. smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Xose Pineda
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Sep 13 2008, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here it is, 75 bpm. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Very much appreciated Muris. Top-class teacher.

Now I've all I can need to master your lesson... I'm sure I'll enjoy improving that pentatonic run... I'll win! smile.gif

Thanks again Muris, and best regards.

xose
Xose Pineda
- double post
Muris Varajic
You're welcome Xose. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.