Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Myspace
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Ian Bushell
Hay GMC'ers!

Seeing as you're chilling out!

My MYSPACE has been updated with tracks and more videos if you'd like to check it out!
Rated Htr
Thanks for showing, will check it out smile.gif
Toni Suominen
Cool stuff man, I especially liked the acoustic gig-video smile.gif
Emir Hot
Great page. I sent you request
Jesse
Ian, your myspace rules. Can I have some tips? Just created my page;D How do I put in awesome backgrounds and youtube videos?!
skennington
Very nice layout Ian. I never have got mine to my liking. sad.gif Tip's would be great! smile.gif
superize
Looks great man and awsome songs
Nemanja Filipovic
Thanks for posting,been there know,but I will look all the videos and hear the music as soon as I had more time.
Nazgul
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Sep 16 2008, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool stuff man, I especially liked the acoustic gig-video smile.gif

Me too. And I really like the song "Wait". The intro is terryfingly cool. wink.gif
Lian Gerbino
cool!!! added!
Canis
You've got a new fan here in Norway biggrin.gif

By the way, who is singing on the song "Wait"? I thought it was similar to the vocalist in your band, and yet not similar at the same time tongue.gif
Ian Bushell
QUOTE (Jesse @ Sep 16 2008, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ian, your myspace rules. Can I have some tips? Just created my page;D How do I put in awesome backgrounds and youtube videos?!

Ivan Milenkovic
Great page Ian, looks very professional smile.gif
Ian Bushell
Thanks for the adds and checking it out:) Appreciate it!

@ Jesse this one's for you to sorry the quotes got split up
QUOTE (skennington @ Sep 16 2008, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very nice layout Ian. I never have got mine to my liking. sad.gif Tip's would be great! smile.gif

I have a kind lady in the U.S who setup/does uploads and graphics stuff on the myspace for me, i have no idea how html coding works! haha
I've been learning about the videos by looking at her coding a bit of copy, paste, trial and error so this may or may not work:
The videos:
Upload a video!
When it is done processing and is live, Click on the video. There is an option to the left to add to your profile, but this doesn't work for me. If it doesn't work, Copy the embed link to notepad. Then go to edit profile and paste the embed link in the part of your profile you'd like the video to show. To stop left/right scroll bars on your page. videos on the left shouldn't exceed 300width and on the right of the page 400 width. You can change those in the embed link when you paste it.
I think the backround is just an image that can be set in your profile or settings:)
You'll need links for the images though, so what the lady did was setup a folder in pics that is not viewable to the public. Dump all your myspace graphics in there. So when you wanna put up pics and need their links it's all there on myspace, similar to a photobucket idea i suppose.
Hope that helps i'm really new to it myself!

QUOTE (Canis @ Sep 16 2008, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You've got a new fan here in Norway biggrin.gif

By the way, who is singing on the song "Wait"? I thought it was similar to the vocalist in your band, and yet not similar at the same time tongue.gif

Hay thanks alot Canis;D
haha The vocalist on the track "Wait" is Andrew Duggan.
Bogdan Radovic
Sleek design mate ! I'm gonna add you! smile.gif
Ian Bushell
Thanks again for all the add's:D
For those of you interested you can see new live inersha footage on my profile or
here:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=44426962
Kuba Szafran
Checked it, cool stuff Ian;)!
mattacuk

Whoah, now that is one cool myspace Ian ohmy.gif very cool indeed biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.