Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lesson Request
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Marcus Siepen
crazytrain101
Hey Mr. Siepen, i loved the Harvest of Sorrow lesson and was wondering if you might be able to do a lesson on Otherland. I love A Twist in The Myth so much. I am waiting to get money for your older catalog of albums since i just bought a copy of EZdrummer. I appreciate any reply from you and i'm hoping you guys are coming out with another album soon. No rush though. biggrin.gif
Marcus Siepen
We are working on a new album, but you will have to be a bit more patient still wink.gif And about more BG lessons, there will be more for sure smile.gif
crazytrain101
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Sep 30 2008, 10:22 AM) *
We are working on a new album, but you will have to be a bit more patient still wink.gif And about more BG lessons, there will be more for sure smile.gif

Thanks for replying, I will be patient on the new album. Can't rush good music. Going to work on Another Holy War. smile.gif
Marcus Siepen
Have fun learning that one smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.