Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello everybody out there!!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
Focus
Hai, my real name is'nt Focus of course, but René. Focus was a very good popgroup in the 70ths, Jan Akkermans was the guitarplayer, at that time one of the best in the world witch inspired me a lot.
I'm 50 years old, live in The Hague Holland 3 meters below sealevel. I'm a photograper for magazines and newspapers and also a pilot and flight instructor. I played guitar from my 14th til 20th and then the girls and carriere came so the guitars disapeared to the corner of the livingroom where they stayed untouched until now...so thats 30 years yet! sad.gif
So I never improved myself in that time and I feld the need to start playing again, start a tour at the internet and find this site, the best I found!
My compliments Chris, you done a great job and I like your lessons very much! cool.gif
So now I'm go to spend a lot of time practicing and if the time is there I post you the first results, I think it will be a part the solo of Child in time from Deep Purple ( yes, long long time ago)! wink.gif
Keep up the good work!
PickNGrin
And a happy Hokus Pokus to you too! ...I remember tha one! Welcome!
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Focus @ Oct 30 2006, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hai, my real name is'nt Focus of course, but René. Focus was a very good popgroup in the 70ths, Jan Akkermans was the guitarplayer, at that time one of the best in the world witch inspired me a lot.
I'm 50 years old, live in The Hague Holland 3 meters below sealevel. I'm a photograper for magazines and newspapers and also a pilot and flight instructor. I played guitar from my 14th til 20th and then the girls and carriere came so the guitars disapeared to the corner of the livingroom where they stayed untouched until now...so thats 30 years yet! sad.gif
So I never improved myself in that time and I feld the need to start playing again, start a tour at the internet and find this site, the best I found!
My compliments Chris, you done a great job and I like your lessons very much! cool.gif
So now I'm go to spend a lot of time practicing and if the time is there I post you the first results, I think it will be a part the solo of Child in time from Deep Purple ( yes, long long time ago)! wink.gif
Keep up the good work!

Welcome Focus,

Thank you biggrin.gif - Looking forward to hearing your recordings in the uploads board.

--Kris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.