Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Editing
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > David Wallimann > Technique (David)
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Hello David smile.gif
I'm just curious as to what program you use to edit your videos, and how you made 2 screens at once on the Radiohead lesson. I'm very new to video editing so this is much appreciated smile.gif
David Wallimann
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Oct 28 2008, 04:18 PM) *
Hello David smile.gif
I'm just curious as to what program you use to edit your videos, and how you made 2 screens at once on the Radiohead lesson. I'm very new to video editing so this is much appreciated smile.gif

Hi man,
I use Sony Vegas to edit.
Very simple to show two vids at once in the same screen.
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Thanks David smile.gif
Whats it called when you have 2 videos playing at once (ie the Radiohead lesson) smile.gif
Jad Diab
You can see lot's of tutorials about sony vegas on the internet, just type tutorials sony vegas and you'll see.
I think you can also use windows media maker to do it but I'm not sure, I use sony vegas too smile.gif

Edit : oups ... I didn't see this was on david's private board .. sorry David ... ohmy.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Searched for a tutorial annd found it, thanks smile.gif
David Wallimann
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Oct 29 2008, 09:46 PM) *
Searched for a tutorial annd found it, thanks smile.gif

Thanks ZiziTop. :-)
Glad you found it man!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.