Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Muris For Giveaway Picks
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Muris Varajic > Private (Muris)
Jad Diab
I've just recieved my pick with a cool letter in it, so I just wanted to say thanks for all the giveaways and keep on rockin' smile.gif
Tolek
Congratulations. smile.gif Sorry about my curiousness, but what was in the letter? biggrin.gif
Jad Diab
hehehe ....
Nothing really special but it was cool to have it though :

Enjoy the pick, keep on rockin .... and see ya soon at GMC smile.gif

Take care

It's always cool to have letters smile.gif
Emir Hot
I still have my one since Muris was in London. That was on Guitar Idol competition when he gave it to me. He gave me the other one as well with the really cool looking girl on it smile.gif He probably doesn't know that I recorded every GMC lesson with his pick smile.gif

Very cool pick
Jad Diab
ohhh ... I want the one with the cool looking girl on it, mine is all balck with a golden Muris Varajic on it and a golden Ernie Ball on the next side
Tolek
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Oct 29 2008, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still have my one since Muris was in London. That was on Guitar Idol competition when he gave it to me. He gave me the other one as well with the really cool looking girl on it smile.gif He probably doesn't know that I recorded every GMC lesson with his pick smile.gif

Very cool pick

Hehe. I want such a pick, too. biggrin.gif

ohhh ... I want the one with the cool looking girl on it, mine is all balck with a golden Muris Varajic on it and a golden Ernie Ball on the next side

I´ve got 4 of those. biggrin.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Oct 29 2008, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He gave me the other one as well with the really cool looking girl on it smile.gif He probably doesn't know that I recorded every GMC lesson with his pick smile.gif

Very cool pick

laugh.gif laugh.gif Please,no further details laugh.gif
Emir Hot
no problem mate but the pick rocks smile.gif
Sentenced
Yeah i use it since i have it and it feels good - its thiner than the pick i was used to but i like it.
edguy
He Muris i also want to thank you. I got my pick last week. Your such a nice person.

Edguy
Muris Varajic
You're welcome guys,glad you like it!! smile.gif
Mrblomme
Also have one, recieved from the far away Bosnia a couple of months ago.

I love it. smile.gif
Capt.Z
I'm still waiting for mine smile.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Capt.Z @ Oct 31 2008, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still waiting for mine smile.gif

You shall have it soon I hope. smile.gif
Tsarpf
Yay! Mine arrived today, perfect timing, I just destroyed my previous favorite pick, this is the new one.
Thanks a lot ! cool.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Tsarpf @ Nov 7 2008, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay! Mine arrived today, perfect timing, I just destroyed my previous favorite pick, this is the new one.
Thanks a lot ! cool.gif

You're welcome,I'm glad you like it and rock on! smile.gif
Marek Rojewski
Hi there Muris:) Got my pick today, I played it only for few minutes but I think it will be one of my favorite;) Also it feels very nice to have a pick from such a great guy, gives more motivation:) Now back to playing.. biggrin.gif
Rooks
Yea thanks a lot ! I got mine last round (I think) but I'm still in awe biggrin.gif Are there performed some occult ritual on the pick? I'm sure it has supernatural powers..
Muris Varajic
Glad you've finally got it guys!
No,there are none occult ritual on the pick,do with it as you please. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.