Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site Newbie
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Trond Vold
mr.clean
I am new to this site and so far can't get enough of the lessons. I would like to know how to download or get the backing tracks for songs so I can practice them while away from my computer or lacking internet. Any help would be GREAT.
Trond-Your lessons ROCK man! Keep it up!
Thanks

Ivan Milenkovic
well, the tracks cannot be downloaded because of the copyright, but you can politely ask the instructor on his board if he can send you the backing smile.gif
berko
That's the only way I know too...

...legally ph34r.gif

Welcome to GMC btw biggrin.gif
Smikey2006
i actually havn;t seen trond in forever sad.gif
Trond Vold
Hello! And welcome to the site Mr.Clean smile.gif I can send you a backing if you want it.

Smikey: I'm around, but i havent had the best of times lately sad.gif But hopefully things will pick up again so i can get back to lessons and spamming the forums smile.gif
mr.clean
Trond,
The backing track to the Canon in D speedy metal version is what I was looking for. It would be great if you could send me a that file. GREAT JOB on it!

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.