Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kmc
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Kristofer Dahl
kjutte
Hey Kris, I've been listening to the KMC metal songs, and I must say this is definitely of the best stuff on GMC.

I really wish you started doing more lessons than administrating, because there are some really, really killer licks in those songs.

Hope it'll happen!
Capt.Z
I agree smile.gif MORE LESSONS!!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif
skennington
Yes, please! I still go back to the 101's and freelicks from time to time just to try and pick up on your acuracy...Just awesome! smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Thanks guys! laugh.gif I hope to get more time for music as well dry.gif

How about this - if you take over the gmc administrating I will play guitar! What do you think? ph34r.gif
Canis
I agree, the KMC songs are full of Win and Awesomeness!

Relieable sources tells me that Mr Guitartube would love to take over as admin while you play guitar ph34r.gif
kjutte
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 24 2008, 10:34 AM) *
Thanks guys! laugh.gif I hope to get more time for music as well dry.gif

How about this - if you take over the gmc administrating I will play guitar! What do you think? ph34r.gif

Leave work and kitchen to the wife! biggrin.gif
Jesse
biggrin.gif

I agree!!!!!!!! I've always enjoyed kris' lessons the most I think, they're so thorough, so much explanation!:D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.