Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northern Irish Rocker
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
Eyeless_Neptune
Hey all! top of the morning if i want to be a stereotypical irishman. smile.gif Im a 19 year old guy, been playing since i turned 16, so for 3 years. Been jamming with friends since i first started which has been really helpful. helped me get used to playing with other musicians and pushed me to practice. would definately recommend others to practice together. first heard of mr kris on ultimate guitar and loved his lessons. look forward to regular posts on the forum. c u all soon!
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Eyeless_Neptune @ Nov 21 2006, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey all! top of the morning if i want to be a stereotypical irishman. smile.gif Im a 19 year old guy, been playing since i turned 16, so for 3 years. Been jamming with friends since i first started which has been really helpful. helped me get used to playing with other musicians and pushed me to practice. would definately recommend others to practice together. first heard of mr kris on ultimate guitar and loved his lessons. look forward to regular posts on the forum. c u all soon!

Welcome - an d keep jamming! biggrin.gif

--Kris
PickNGrin
Welcome! Me wife is Irish! ...mostly
Josbourne
If you wish to be a good guitarist, just kiss the blarney stone isn't it?

God I wish I was Irish, I gotta practice;-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.