Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Recording For Guitarmasterclass
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor
al christie
Hi, I am an instructor who has had a very unlucky year with Health and Relationship problems.
Now I have another problem, when I record with my Camcorder, it doesn't record the audio any more.
I have tried to plug in a microphone into my sound card, but my video software doesn't let me record video and audio at the same time.
Can anyone give me advice on how I can keep recording with my camera and record audio at the same time straight on to my computer?

Many thanks
AL
Tolek
You could get a pickup for your classical guitar, just like Vinod Saranga. Ask him for further information. This could allow you to record video and audio separately, if I´m not mistaken,
Andrew Cockburn
Hi Al,

Most of us record video and sound separately yet at the same time with 2 different programs - I use Vegas for video and Reaper for audio. It's pretty easy to sync them up again in vegas after the recording is finished.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.