Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Screaming Like Ted Neeley? Haha :]
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Nemanja Filipovic (Singing Instructor)
Roythebattousai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DCgTTeqFa4

I'm certain I can't sing like this... based on the fact that I can only hit the Eb below that G.

But, like... How does one sing so high, in a falsetto, then rasp their voice like that?

Whenever I sing falsetto, It's always very smooth, and there's nothing I can do to make it more interesting.

sigma7
haha he looks like Jesus haha reminds me of ten thousand strong by hammerfall but no where near as good as this guy
Ramiro Delforte
Nemanja will tell you if I'm wrong but probably you are a baritone and you can only reach that register with the falsetto technique. Ted Neeley seems to be a tenor so his register reach to those notes without that technique and it's easier to make that grasp when you are not concerned that much in the note itself.
Nemanja Filipovic
Yeap,high falseto singing(realy high,like the clip),is pretty much the same as it goes for normal full voice.Tenors have higher falseto range as they do in the normal mode.But you can make your falseto sound full and big.It is all a thing of practise.Sing note by note every day(falseto singing),in time you will get better control.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.