Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Just Not Really There
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads > Lyrics
Eat-Sleep-andJam
This is actually my first song I have ever really put together with Music. So the lyrics will be different.
Its a love song dedicated to a girl I like. Hope it Works laugh.gif , and more importantly I hope you enjoy it ! (If I figure out a way to upload the guitar with me singing I will smile.gif )

Clean

Verse:

She said she feels the same,

Maybe I'm to blame,

Im going crazy,
Im going crazy.

She said its just a "crush"

I think its just too much.

Im going crazy,
Im going crazy.

Chorus: But I know.....

That your just not really there.

And I know.

That your just not with me here.

Verse 2: I act like I dont care.

But I just have to stare.

Im going out of my mind.

Just too much.

Cant get enough.

Im acting crazy,
Im acting crazy.

Chorus: But I know.....

That your just not really there.

And I know.

That your just not with me here.

Verse 3: Just hold my hand.
Soon you will understand.

Just hold my hand.
I hope to god you'll understand.
Hope to god you'll understand..

Chorus: But I know !
Your always with me here !

And I know
I can always see you here.

© John Minoia 2008
Guitarman700
HaHa, nice. I know how you feel man! Great lyrics, reminds me of Slipknots Vermillion, and Vermillion pt2!
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Dec 15 2008, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HaHa, nice. I know how you feel man! Great lyrics, reminds me of Slipknots Vermillion, and Vermillion pt2!

Thanks Man. Im glad someone knows how I feel laugh.gif . Women drive me mad. Anywho, I have never heard that Slipknot Song I'll Check it Out biggrin.gif
Marek Rojewski
Well this song isn't as complex as other song of Yours, but I can feel all the feelings You wrote about, simple yet perfectly describes what all "this" is about:)
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Dec 16 2008, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well this song isn't as complex as other song of Yours, but I can feel all the feelings You wrote about, simple yet perfectly describes what all "this" is about:)

Thanks I appreciate your comment biggrin.gif
I wasnt going for complexity. Pretty soon I will be playing this song to the girl I like, wish me luck blink.gif
Marek Rojewski
Good luck than:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.