Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Pc Gamers....
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Misc. Discussions > Electronic Entertainment
opeth.db
Looking at some new online games. Mainly Left 4 Dead.

Anyone play?
kjutte
QUOTE (opeth.db @ Dec 16 2008, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking at some new online games. Mainly Left 4 Dead.

Anyone play?

Anarchy online?
Guitarman700
Civ 3 and Warhammer 40'000 dawn of war for me.
opeth.db
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Dec 16 2008, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Civ 3 and Warhammer 40'000 dawn of war for me.

Eww.... I have dawn of war smile.gif
JVM
I play a lot o PC games, but not many multiplayer ones.
fatb0t
I was heavily addicted to WoW at one point... I used to play Call of Duty 4 a lot... Lately I don't have much time for PC games, plus I use the computer at work all day- when I get home it's really the last thing I want to see hahahaha
opeth.db
I hear ya fatbot. Me too....

I think all my time lately has been devoted to the geeeeetar.
Fran
I used to play a lot, but now a days I almost don't play at all. Sometimes I play raven Shield multiplayer, it's the best tactical shooter out there imho. I left MMORPGs (Asheron's Call & WoW) because they were too addictive. Might try Diablo III when it comes out though tongue.gif
Duncan
Jesus christ. Raven Shield. I haven't heard that name for a good few years! That was awesome.
opeth.db
QUOTE (Fran @ Dec 16 2008, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to play a lot, but now a days I almost don't play at all. Sometimes I play raven Shield multiplayer, it's the best tactical shooter out there imho. I left MMORPGs (Asheron's Call & WoW) because they were too addictive. Might try Diablo III when it comes out though tongue.gif

I was interested in Diablo III untill I hear they were gonna charge a monthly fee. Pass...

MMO = Waste of Time. tongue.gif

Toni Suominen
Of course, I play pretty regurarly on the PC and Xbox 360, my faves this year have been fallout 3 and GTA IV.
opeth.db
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Dec 17 2008, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course, I play pretty regurarly on the PC and Xbox 360, my faves this year have been fallout 3 and GTA IV.

Fallout 3 is awesome isn't it? Been palying that one. smile.gif
Rob Wilson
Yeah I spend much to much time on games. I play far too many to list, but the mist often online games I play are Lord of the rings online and Unreal Torny 3
Fran
QUOTE (Duncan @ Dec 17 2008, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jesus christ. Raven Shield. I haven't heard that name for a good few years! That was awesome.

Good old Raven Shield will never die! B)

QUOTE (opeth.db @ Dec 17 2008, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was interested in Diablo III untill I hear they were gonna charge a monthly fee. Pass...
MMO = Waste of Time. tongue.gif

Is Diablo 3 going to be MMO? I thought it was going to the usual battlenet stuff!. Maybe it's that with a fee but not a MMORPG, that would be, once again, too addictive laugh.gif
jer
I've been eyeballing Fallout 3 for the Xbox360.......

The last MMORPG I tried was Warhammer Online. It was cool but I didnt play enough to warrant the fee. Actually, I played about 3 hours worth.....

I have the attention span of a 3yr old when it comes to video games. I own Halo 3 and COD4 and havent played wither yet. I think I bought them almost a year ago or more. rolleyes.gif
opeth.db
Fallout 3 is cool. I have been sticking to single player games lately. I can run a mission and be done in 20 minutes.

Rest of the night for the geetar.
Pedja Simovic
Used to play Warcraft Frozen Throne all Football Managers and thats it I think smile.gif
Stopped playing games on PC they take up way too much time . I play PS3 with my friends ,winning eleven or Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 smile.gif
superize
Dont play that much computer games but in between christmas and new year we will get togheter a gang a play some games.....

It should be some great fun
Velvet Roger
Starting playing WoW again, but much less fanatic than before (don't want to loose any valuable practice time on the guitar smile.gif.
Azzaboi
I use to play a lot of WoW, but my parents have now sold off my account, excellent game but sucked all the time from me.

I have Left 4 Dead, luv those zombiez biggrin.gif
If you want a game, add me.

Steam Name: Azzaboi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.