Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Band Member Sign-up
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > GMC Virtual Bands > Advanced Virtual Band
skennington
Register your interest for band member here
Iluha
Would love joining a VB as either guitar or bass smile.gif
Marc_Maiden
i think i belong in the advanced band...but ill post in both intermediate and advanced

sign me up!
Caelumamittendum
Anyone in need of a guest guitarist for their VB? tongue.gif
Todd Simpson
Todd here smile.gif I'm up for Guitar duties!

Todd
Gitarrero
Does this program still exist?
I'd be available as guitar player, but would also try some bass playing.
skennington
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ May 29 2010, 06:50 AM) *
Does this program still exist?
I'd be available as guitar player, but would also try some bass playing.

Unfortunately, the activity over here has slowed down in the last year or so.... sad.gif
Adrian Figallo
it's a nice time to revamp it smile.gif
Caelumamittendum
I'm still in for some lead playing, but I'm not that active on the forum anymore though.
Marc_Maiden
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ May 29 2010, 07:37 AM) *
I'm still in for some lead playing, but I'm not that active on the forum anymore though.

same here, id love to get some recordings and riff ideas out there if someone can put the time into making the drum/bass tracks
derper
I just found the "virtual band" section today, but am a bit saddened to see that it's dwindled. Although, I guess the "collabs" picked up in it's place? Anyway, it'd be cool to see the "virtual band" program resurrected.

I'd be interested in joining a virtual band for March. I'm super busy through end of feb.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.