Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lesson About Recognizing The Neck
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Ramiro Delforte > Lessons Request (Ramiro)
Ramiro Delforte
I've recently seen that many users were asking about the neck and how to memorice all the notes.
I had an idea about a 101 lesson about that topic. Let me know if you want me to do one and I record it as soon as I can.
Post here so I can count how many of you would think that this will help you.

JVM
That would be handy.
playaxeman
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ Jan 6 2009, 07:42 PM) *
I've recently seen that many users were asking about the neck and how to memorice all the notes.
I had an idea about a 101 lesson about that topic. Let me know if you want me to do one and I record it as soon as I can.

Would be great

biggrin.gif
superize
That would be great
timono
Great idea!!, would be helpfull wink.gif
Ajmurrell
Would be a really usefull 101 for sure.

QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ Jan 6 2009, 06:42 PM) *

enforcer
I believe this can be a very useful lesson for MTP Mentors too...
The Farmer
Of course. Always thought that 101 are the most usefull lesson, looking forward to it:)
Velvet Roger
Great initiative smile.gif
berko
Great idea, Ramiro! If you have time besides your super-epic exotic scale series! biggrin.gif
Tolek
I am doing such lessons. smile.gif The series is called "Learning the fretboard". However, you plan to do 101 lessons while I find exercice for memorizing.

Pretty useful for beginners.
sigma7
YES PLEASE!
Gabriel Leopardi
Great idea Ramiro!
Ramiro Delforte
Ok. I made all the 101 lesson. As soon as I can I'll record it. smile.gif
Praetorian
I SERIOUSLY need this lesson!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.