Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Morning Star By Vinnie Moore
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
mhskeide
Found the vid on my harddrive, so thought: Why not post and get some constructive feedback smile.gif ?
PS: pretty low sound...better turn your speakers up

Try to enjoy biggrin.gif

Emir Hot
Vinnie is my guitar hero smile.gif I love this song. You got all the notes but you should work on your feel and control. Many lines sound like you're almost losing it smile.gif Just develop stronger control and the rest is all good. Well done. Even this was a huge job smile.gif
mhskeide
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 10 2009, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Vinnie is my guitar hero smile.gif I love this song. You got all the notes but you should work on your feel and control. Many lines sound like you're almost losing it smile.gif Just develop stronger control and the rest is all good. Well done. Even this was a huge job smile.gif

Big thanks Emir, that means a lot from a Vinnie-fan and player of your skills!
And you`re spot on, I was losing it in some lines....too little rehearsal smile.gif
I will practise more and hopefully post a full and more clean version of it some time..but with thinner gauge. Shredding on 0.10 / 0.11 is hard when the action is high as well blink.gif
Vasilije Vukmirovic
I know this song, you did a great job, although you should work on your timing and vibrato.
If you have more Vinnie's songs recorded, post them, he is the one of the most melodic shredders.
Daniel Realpe
this is a great job!

I want to learn this!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.