Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andy Mckee
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Ramiro Delforte > Technique (Ramiro)
Ramblingman
Cheers Ramiro biggrin.gif

What fingers does he really use, i try to see but i cant analyze it ? Is it a sertant teqnuice he use ?

Kind regards
Ramiro Delforte
Hey mate!

Well, he uses the fingers that are normally used in acoustics. Thumb, index, middle and ring (right hand) if you check the videos in you tube his pinky finger is most of the time resting on the body of the guitar or sometimes it moves but that's because is involuntary, not because he's using it.
And in the left hand he uses all four fingers (I've never seen him playing with his thumb but he might be using it when it's necessary).

I hope this will answer your question, if not please don't doubt to post asking me.

Cheers biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ Feb 17 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey mate!

Well, he uses the fingers that are normally used in acoustics. Thumb, index, middle and ring (right hand) if you check the videos in you tube his pinky finger is most of the time resting on the body of the guitar or sometimes it moves but that's because is involuntary, not because he's using it.
And in the left hand he uses all four fingers (I've never seen him playing with his thumb but he might be using it when it's necessary).

I hope this will answer your question, if not please don't doubt to post asking me.

Cheers biggrin.gif

What about a Andy Mckee style lesson?? rolleyes.gif
Ramiro Delforte
Sure biggrin.gif
There's one comming out but I want to make it really well so nobody gets dissapointed wink.gif

Thanx for the suggestion Gabe!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.