Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: King Diamond Tutorial
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Lian Gerbino
dreadred
Can you post a King diamond tutorial. The guitarist for this band do not get enough credit. If you have the time can you post a few lessons from abigil or Them? or any king diamond album

Thank you in advance
Schumi Jr
Just as a FYI, there's a thread on the main "Lessons and Practice" forum asking for the same - well specifically for Andy Larocque. Keeping our fingers crossed!
Lian Gerbino
well, I am working on a mercyful fate tutorial since a while ago, so I can add from this too!
Outlaw2112
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Feb 25 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, I am working on a mercyful fate tutorial since a while ago, so I can add from this too!

fate owns.... biggrin.gif
Lian Gerbino
yeah, I´m taking my time on this, because I like them so much, I want to do a real great work covering´em!
Wilska
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Feb 25 2009, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, I´m taking my time on this, because I like them so much, I want to do a real great work covering´em!

+1 for the King! (It was me who posted the Andy LaRocque request, but basicly King Diamonds guitarwork is all played by Andy). Would be cool to see some of his weird harmonies in a future lesson.

Keep up the good work Lian
Lian Gerbino
this lesson is already on the site, I think it will be online very soon. also, I wanna add, that I´m working on 2nd and 3rd parts for this tutorial ´cause there´re a lot of material from both, King Diamond and Mercyful Fate to work on smile.gif
cya!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.