Hey Guys and welcome to our MTP thread ,
I hope everyone is OK with me paired up with you guys, if not please let me know! I think everyone has followed already (at least briefly) how the 1st phase of the MTP was done, and hopefully you will have also seen how I progressed with Ben during this first 1 1/2 months.
What I would like to do, is to give you all an assignment for each week (first one will be starting later this week), giving you some homework. In addition to this, I would like to give you some exercises and/or theory to study during the week. The week will be completed with an upload to show me your progress on the assignment.
The first couple of assignments will be focussing on some of the basics, in order for me to assess what your current weak / strong spots are and to further develop the assignments more in line with what you all need.
My plan is to move ahead as a group if possible through the assignments (Ben is a couple of weeks ahead, but hopefully we can catch up ). If for some reasons that is not working, I will continue with a more personal approach. The assignments will be posted in seperate threads on this subforum. Please upload your takes of it in your own upload thread, which is pinned
As a start, I would like to ask all of you (Ben, ignore this please if you want, as you have been going over this already more or less), to answer the following questions:
1) Could you give me a brief background on yourself (name, age, how long you play, your main influences, type of music you like)?
2) Could you give me an idea how far your theory knowledge is developed (which scales do you know, what shapes, modes, chords etc etc)?
3) Please list all lessons from GMC which you already completed succesfully?
4) What are your main weaknesses currently, which need extra attention according to yourself?
5) How much time are you willing to (can you) spend on guitar practicing per day?
6) What are your main goals to be achieved in music?
Thanks for answering these questions, and I am looking forward to start working with you