Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monte's Chart
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > MTP - The Mentored Training Program > Lcsdds
opeth.db
I redid your chart Monte. Hope you don't mind.

Click to view attachment
lcsdds
QUOTE (opeth.db @ Mar 4 2009, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I redid your chart Monte. Hope you don't mind.

Click to view attachment

Thanks Dan!! Much better than mine.....and now I don't have to make a new one when we start talking about 7th chords. tongue.gif
jer
will there be an explanation to go with this?

That bottom row in red...
lcsdds
QUOTE (jer @ Mar 4 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
will there be an explanation to go with this?

That bottom row in red...

Of course Jer. tongue.gif But not until we get the triad thing down. We are gonna wait until this month's collab is over and then we'll move on. Have I not given you guys enough to think about already.... tongue.gif tongue.gif
jer
oh yeah you have.

Hey, I was told to go get the chart.

So I figured you wanted me to know. Since besides that its the same as the other chart, yes?

tongue.gif
lcsdds
QUOTE (jer @ Mar 4 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh yeah you have.

Hey, I was told to go get the chart.

So I figured you wanted me to know. Since besides that its the same as the other chart, yes?

tongue.gif

Yeah, but with the colors it is easier to read. Dan did this on his own...Otherwise I wouldn't have told you to go get the chart again. smile.gif
jer
Oh I see.

Dan got his crayons out so I had to be bothered......

wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Ramiro Delforte
Nice chart!
I think that would be a great idea to differenciate even more the chords and add the tensions so for example, the Maj7 chord of the Ionian could be recogniced as a different because it has the natural 11th (the Lydian has the raised 11th).
opeth.db
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ Mar 5 2009, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice chart!
I think that would be a great idea to differenciate even more the chords and add the tensions so for example, the Maj7 chord of the Ionian could be recogniced as a different because it has the natural 11th (the Lydian has the raised 11th).

As soon as I know what your talking about I'll do that... tongue.gif
kaznie_NL
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Mar 4 2009, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course Jer. tongue.gif But not until we get the triad thing down. We are gonna wait until this month's collab is over and then we'll move on. Have I not given you guys enough to think about already.... tongue.gif tongue.gif

Yes you have laugh.gif It's gonna be busy writing the solo tongue.gif But I already did half of one lick, for the two licks per month!
lcsdds
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 7 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes you have laugh.gif It's gonna be busy writing the solo tongue.gif But I already did half of one lick, for the two licks per month!

Awesome Kaz!! Once you get used to writing these licks they will take you like 5 minute to do. You just aren't used to doing it......YET! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.