Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 666
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > MTP - The Mentored Training Program > Lcsdds
kaznie_NL
this post gives our thread 666 replies wink.gif

Thanks Monte for being a great mentor! I love that our threads are very very lively, and not just has 40 posts, but a stunning 666!! I'm happy with you as mentor, it's kinda busy sometimes, but I learn a lot!!
lcsdds
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 7 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this post gives our thread 666 replies wink.gif

Thanks Monte for being a great mentor! I love that our threads are very very lively, and not just has 40 posts, but a stunning 666!! I'm happy with you as mentor, it's kinda busy sometimes, but I learn a lot!!

Cool Kaz!! 666 \m/\m/. Glad you are learning alot. I get kinda hyper sometimes so just ignore me when that happens....I think I need to get a prescription for ADHD. tongue.gif tongue.gif
opeth.db
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Mar 7 2009, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool Kaz!! 666 \m/\m/. Glad you are learning alot. I get kinda hyper sometimes so just ignore me when that happens....I think I need to get a prescription for ADHD. tongue.gif tongue.gif

Ya think?

Don't swell his head anymore Kaz than it already is.. tongue.gif
lcsdds
QUOTE (opeth.db @ Mar 8 2009, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya think?

Don't swell his head anymore Kaz than it already is.. tongue.gif

Pretty sure..... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.