Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's The Plan?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > MTP - The Mentored Training Program > Lcsdds
kaznie_NL
Hey Monte,

Any idea on what we're going to do? I hoped for some activity these days!

Not that I'm ready with the lukather lesson, but at least some activitie in our threads, or in the licks of the month thing. Where are your licks guys! Let's get roling!! Use those Me-Boxes again!

kaz
lcsdds
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 15 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Monte,

Not that I'm ready with the lukather lesson, but at least some activitie in our threads, or in the licks of the month thing. Where are your licks guys! Let's get roling!! Use those Me-Boxes again!

kaz

Hi Kaz,
I think I don't have really anything major planned right now. I think you should work on Pedja's collab.....Then I would like to see you work on the lydian intermediate lesson. If you still want more I think it would be really cool for you to put your knew knowledge of diatonic scales and how to solo over chords to good use by writing a technique etude. Kind of like the tapping etude I posted recently. If this interests you let me know and I'll help you get started. You seem to me like you have the most fun by coming up with your own stuff. This would be a perfect opportunity for you to work on your technique, scale and triad knowledge and creativity all at once. Also great opportunity to use the Kaz-box. smile.gif

Let me know what you want to do. I know right now Dan is pretty busy and he has more than enough to work on....I think anyways. John has his main focus as learning to phrase with the metronome....I am hoping me going over the lydian lesson will help him with that. Once he gets that done I am gonna start challenging him to come up with his own stuff. I think almost everybody is just working on the stuff I gave them in the first couple of weeks and trying to perfect it. If there is something else you want to work on let me know and I'll help you out. smile.gif

Outlaw2112
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 15 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Monte,

kaz

damn dude i have plenty to do now... and i havent even started on that collab or the licks for the month...
gotta let some of this stuff sink in, too much and you wont retain as much as you should
lcsdds
EXACTLY!!! At this point you guys all have PLENTY to work on. However.....if you want more......You know how to get a hold of me. smile.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.