Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drop Rock Collab
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Collaborations
Joe Kataldo
Upload your take here, remember the rules about filename!
USAMAN
Im gonna barge my way in .,...here is my take.
leedbreak
Mine
kjutte
Here's my take, Joe!

Edit: Made a new take...
Joe Kataldo
QUOTE (USAMAN @ Mar 27 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im gonna barge my way in .,...here is my take.

Hey you are an intruder, you didn't join it officially Arrrrr

Anyway Great solo biggrin.gif
Alex Lewis
Here ya go jo....
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

and youtube vid of my take I think they make it easier for instructors to see where I'm are going wrong so I included it (all helps the learning process)

Thanks a bunch the backing is awesome just wish it was longer!!

Alex
Outlaw2112
here you go joe... thanks
kaznie_NL
So.. I had a hard time making a good solo, therefor I improvised a bit, and I know it's not very good, it's actualy bad... Sorry, but his is the best I had!
Marek Rojewski
Tried to record a cleaner take, but without much success.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
kaznie_NL
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Apr 11 2009, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So.. I had a hard time making a good solo, therefor I improvised a bit, and I know it's not very good, it's actualy bad... Sorry, but his is the best I had!

I just saw my NOBT had BT in it.... so that's lame xD I'll make a new one!
Joe Kataldo
Hey Guys, you are all making a good job here, I'm happy I've extended the deadline, to allow more users to join biggrin.gif
kaznie_NL
So, new take, I think this one is better!
DaniHel
Hi!

Here is my take, hope you enjoy it, and looking forward to knowing what you think of it!

Cheers!
kjutte
QUOTE (DaniHel @ Apr 20 2009, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi!

Here is my take, hope you enjoy it, and looking forward to knowing what you think of it!

Cheers!

rocked
LPR9
Hello all,
this is my first collab : please indulge me :-)
i've uploaded the dry guitar , since I did post treatment on this one to color the sound with a phaser.
I look forward to getting feedback, hopefully it wont be long, as the collab close tonight !

Edit : after chatting with bogdan, no more dry version but the version with the effect so Joe you've got the final stuff to incorporate in the collab.

cheers
JVM
Pretty simple, but I didn't really have much time to develop anything interesting, so here it is:

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

There's a small bit of noise in the beginning, I couldn't figure out how to get rid of that in reaper. Thanks for the collab Joe smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.