Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sevdah Metal - Nominated For The Bosnian Metal Album Of The Year
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Emir Hot
Hi guys

I need your help here smile.gif

"Davorin" is like a Grammy in Bosnia. The biggest award for a music achievement within a year. My album "Sevdah Metal" is nominated for the Bosnian metal album of the year and please vote on the bottom link. Just click the button on the right "GLASAJ". There is another nominated one I played on "The Quarterworlds of Fantasia" but since Sevdah Metal has much more votes, it is closer to get there. I think the judges also have their say so let's hope I get something on this one.

Thanks for your support smile.gif

http://davorin.ba/muzika/2009.asp#13
lcsdds
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 31 2009, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys

I need your help here smile.gif

"Davorin" is like a Grammy in Bosnia. The biggest award for a music achievement within a year. My album "Sevdah Metal" is nominated for the Bosnian metal album of the year and please vote on the bottom link. Just click the button on the right "GLASAJ". There is another nominated one I played on "The Quarterworlds of Fantasia" but since Sevdah Metal has much more votes, it is closer to get there. I think the judges also have their say so let's hope I get something on this one.

Thanks for your support smile.gif

http://davorin.ba/muzika/2009.asp#13

How do you vote Emir? I tried to click in the box by your name but it didn't work. Is it the little thingy off to the right?

Sorry...my Bosnian sucks!! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Congrats on the nomination!!! smile.gif

EDIT: Sorry....you explained it in your post....didn't see that....my english sucks too!! tongue.gif laugh.gif
Muris Varajic
Hell yeah, voted. biggrin.gif
Emir Hot
Thank you guys smile.gif

After you click the button you'll see the results (numbers) and you can't vote again. Poor script on the website but it works.
Andrew6
You got my vote Emir, Cheers!
Ctodd
voted!

I saw Ljute Papričice's album on there too under the "blues/funk" category.

gave them a vote too smile.gif
Emir Hot
QUOTE (Ctodd @ Mar 31 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
voted!

I saw Ljute Papričice's album on there too under the "blues/funk" category.

gave them a vote too smile.gif

great man, thanks smile.gif I will look for Ivan's and Bogdan's band as well.
Pedja Simovic
Voted for you Emir, good luck !
midnight
Voted.

Good luck!
Emir Hot
Cheers guys, I appreciate it
skennington
Voted Emir, the album is awesome as I've told you before! Good luck man. smile.gif Also voted for Lgute Papricice in the Blues/Funk category. smile.gif Good luck to Bol and Ivan as well!
Emir Hot
QUOTE (skennington @ Mar 31 2009, 02:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Voted Emir, the album is awesome as I've told you before! Good luck man. smile.gif Also voted for Lgute Papricice in the Blues/Funk category. smile.gif Good luck to Bol and Ivan as well!

Cheers man smile.gif
Fullmetal_Tmd
I voted for ya Emir, I loved the album, especially the songs, "Devils In Disguise" and "Sevdah Metal Rhapsody"

BTW, I'm interested in hearing other material from your previous bands (Neon Knights and Southern Storm) but I have no luck finding anything by them sad.gif
Emir Hot
QUOTE (Fullmetal_Tmd @ Mar 31 2009, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I voted for ya Emir, I loved the album, especially the songs, "Devils In Disguise" and "Sevdah Metal Rhapsody"

BTW, I'm interested in hearing other material from your previous bands (Neon Knights and Southern Storm) but I have no luck finding anything by them sad.gif

Thanks man, and PM me with your email address smile.gif
AlexLion
Voted! Bad that we can`t vote again somehow..
Marek Rojewski
Voted also, don't know other cd's on the list so can't judge them, but Your material surely deserves a prize!
superize
Voted
Velvet Roger
Certainly gave it a vote. Finally gave your album a good listen during a train journey last week of 2 hours and I love it smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Extremely easy to vote on this site - no registration or anything...done! Good luck Emir smile.gif
Bondy
Voting Sevdah metal is awesome, hope you win Emir

Also Ivans & Bogdans band ljute papricice, is in the funk section with a lot of votes vote for them too!!
Dejan Farkas
Voted for both smile.gif
Jakub Luptovec
Voted as well... but Emirs album is faaar down under.. we need to get organized.. GMC has few thousands of members.. we have to get them to somehow vote.. lets try to put it on main page.. or give one free day to everyone, who votes:D
Canis
Voted for both of you, good luck! I love all GMC music ^^
Sevdah Metal is a piece of art! I love it!

Ljute Papricicie has most of the votes in their genre, by the way biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Mar 31 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Voted as well... but Emirs album is faaar down under.. we need to get organized.. GMC has few thousands of members.. we have to get them to somehow vote.. lets try to put it on main page.. or give one free day to everyone, who votes:D

A redirecting system, that requires people to vote once a day before they can see the vidceos on this site tongue.gif
berko
Voted for both! biggrin.gif

The Paprikas are leading in their category but unfortunately Sevdah Metal has some tougher opponents!

Keep voting, people!!
Chris Evans
Voted! awesome album, still number one on my cars playlist, imo deserves far more recognition!
sted
voted for both bands, good luck guys!
Piotr Kaczor
Voted!
Sinisa Cekic
Glasao ,srecno smile.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Done for both bands smile.gif Good luck!
Stephane Lucarelli
Good luck and all the best Emir !
enforcer
Voted bro! and just asking out of cruiosity is there a band in bosnia called "Zinedin Zidan" ? laugh.gif

it said "Glasali ste u ovoj kategoriji. Zahvaljujemo.
Pogledajte trenutne rezultate glasanja." is that right?

biggrin.gif
David Wallimann
I just voted for you Emir.
That is wonderful that you are nominated!!!

Bogdan Radovic
Thanks for you votes guys!

Been voting for you Emir for some time now!! smile.gif

Thanks a lot guys for voting for our band Ljute Papricice i blues/funk category for the album of the year award.I also want to ask you to vote for us in the last "Novi Izvodjac Godine" (New Performer of the year) category.

Please try not to vote more then once a day (per IP).Judges are very strict about this rule and since we are "winning" we don't want to loose votes or something (like some bands did because of possible cheating).
Kuba Szafran
Voted Emir smile.gif! Good luck man!
Fran
Voted both! Best of luck smile.gif
ItsMe
Voted for you and for Ljute Papričice. Go GMC
Emir Hot
Thanks so much guys

QUOTE (enforcer @ Mar 31 2009, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Voted bro! and just asking out of cruiosity is there a band in bosnia called "Zinedin Zidan" ? laugh.gif

it said "Glasali ste u ovoj kategoriji. Zahvaljujemo.
Pogledajte trenutne rezultate glasanja." is that right?

biggrin.gif

I don't know about Zidan band, maybe they have it there smile.gif

"Glasali ste u ovoj kategoriji. Zahvaljujemo.
Pogledajte trenutne rezultate glasanja."

this means "You have voted in this catrgory, Thank you. See the current voting results."

Thanks for your help man. And yes, you can vote once a day
ErikEklund
Voted! good luck Emir smile.gif
Tolek
Voted, but not for you, sorry! sad.gif

Joking!!! laugh.gif
Ivan Mihaljevic
Voted!
I really like that album! You did a great job on that one!
coffeeman
Voted! cool.gif
Sensible Jones
Done! Voted for Bogdan and Ivan whilst there as well!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Matt23
Voted. smile.gif
Jakub Luptovec
Then lets vote everyday.. its not that hard to do.. two clicks:)
enforcer
Really lets keep this thread bumped everyday, and vote biggrin.gif
Emir Hot
Cheers guys. I got 400 votes in the last 10 hours. You are all a big help smile.gif Let's hope I can get there.

My record label Lion Music will publish this on their site and I hope that will be more boost as they have so many visitors per day.
Canis
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 31 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheers guys. I got 400 votes in the last 10 hours. You are all a big help smile.gif Let's hope I can get there.

My record label Lion Music will publish this on their site and I hope that will be more boost as they have so many visitors per day.

The power of GMC strikes again!

We we get this on the front page both you and Ljute Papricice might get even more voters =)
opeth.db
Voted! smile.gif
Jose Mena
Voted Emir, good luck.
AlexLion
QUOTE (Tolek @ Mar 31 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Voted, but not for you, sorry! sad.gif

Joking!!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Great that we can vote every day, i thought it was one time vote.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.