Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Instructor Board For Emir Hot
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor
Evil_Invader
Hey!

Just wondering why there isn't any!

Would be great and useful!

Thanks! smile.gif
UncleSkillet
+1 on that!! I didn't notice this till I read your post and just assumed it was there. laugh.gif

He sure has earned it with all the help he has been trying to give everyone.

Come on Kris, give him his own board! smile.gif
fkalich
why in the world would anyone here want to hear what this guy has to say? He's no good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUXgGIIg3Ik

edit: after seeing this, it occurred to me, what does this guy not have, that say real famous guitar guys have, and I had to answer myself, nothing, he has everything they have, except, assuming that Emir is not secretly Bosnian royalty, or heir to Bosnian oil money, or something like that, their money.
lcsdds
I've always wondered why Emir didn't have his own board. I've wondered the same thing about Pedja as welll. smile.gif As active as those two are I would think they would.
fkalich
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Apr 19 2009, 08:38 PM) *
I've always wondered why Emir didn't have his own board. I've wondered the same thing about Pedja as welll. smile.gif As active as those two are I would think they would.

I suspect that is is something where they got behind in doing it, and now there are so many without boards, it will be a bit of a job to set it up. But I do think each should have his, I know I have wanted to ask questions, such as the new Ivan from Croatia, but no instructor's board for them, so you have to put there name in a title, and hope that they see it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.