Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
Scott
Hello GMCers, I'm Scott from West Virginia, USA. I just started here since yesterday and thought to introduce myself. I have been self-teaching myself on guitar for going on 3 years now. I found this website awhile ago and I was hesistating for awhile about it, but yesterday I decided to go forward with it. I will be practicing on this site Mondays through Fridays every morning for about 5 hours. It can be long and boring, but as I do, I know that I will progress through out the day. I look forward to all the lessons! smile.gif
edgor67
QUOTE (Scott @ Feb 2 2007, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello GMCers, I'm Scott from West Virginia, USA. I just started here since yesterday and thought to introduce myself. I have been self-teaching myself on guitar for going on 3 years now. I found this website awhile ago and I was hesistating for awhile about it, but yesterday I decided to go forward with it. I will be practicing on this site Mondays through Fridays every morning for about 5 hours. It can be long and boring, but as I do, I know that I will progress through out the day. I look forward to all the lessons! smile.gif

What about your day/night job? I just came out of a guitar comma. I played from 1969 to 1982. I guess life got in the way and I started playing again in Nov 2006. I've been trying to catch up. I found this site and in 3 days I am amazed on my acceleration. We found a good site.

g

What about your day/night job? I just came out of a guitar comma. I played from 1969 to 1982. I guess life got in the way and I stopped playing. I started playing again in Nov 2006. I've been trying to catch up. I found this site and in 3 days I am amazed on my acceleration. We found a good site.

g
beebo
welcome to GMC join the family! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.